- Dispatched a fleeing greenspawn
- Moved carefully through the lightly falling snow, noting the tracks of many dragonspawn
- You made your way to Esken and saw its cruel end
- The few dragonspawn left in the ruined camp fell swiftly
- Kel scouted and found a larger party of dragonspawn
- Kel ran through the forest somehow both pursuing and pursued by dragonspawn
- In Esken the group took some measure of vengeance with bow and blade and spell
- Fahti Faheem used arcane magic, and spoke of fallen Vesh
- You met elves on the banks of a river. A few names were exchanged.
- The elves agreed to find what stragglers from Esken and leave word in a Hope Carin further to the west
- Leaving the elves behind, Malcolm and Mulleena spoke of diplomatic policies
- Knurlc shared private word with the elves on behalf of his daughter.
- The elves of the Grey Wood now ponder his words. Word will be left in the Hope Carin to the west.
- Late on the 10th of Lore, the group came again to Lesser Gate, where much had changed
- Kel was given a shield, his only for the price of asking and for information not yet learned
The Cruelty of Dragons
Esken; We Came Too Late 3/18/16